Rough few months...just need to vent...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
So I don't even know where to begin, other than to say that my life has fallen apart. I was supposed to be getting married on July 12th, but we broke up 13 days prior to the wedding. A part of me is devastated. It was a waste of a year and a half of my life that could have been so different. I loved him but I doubt I'll ever recover from what he did. He drained my parents bank account, caused rifts between my parents, abused my animals (several months ago I realized they were unsafe with me so I legally signed them over to my parents so he couldn't touch them), he emotionally abused me, caused the deaths of 3 of my animals, isolated me from everyone I was close to, and sexually assaulted me on more than one occassion. He has continued to harass me, saying that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and that he treated me like a queen and all I did was treat him like sh*t and that I never loved him. I have him blocked so he can't contact me anymore but everything he ever did and said is still in my mind. My parents signed my animals back over to me so at least I have my pets back.
I feel so stupid and I'm so upset with myself.
So there's that and I have lost 2 jobs in the past 4 months. This last one I was supposed to get 2 weeks notice if anything were to change but they fired me via text and told me not to come back. I did nothing wrong, other than not being able to keep up. I was a nanny for a 3 year old and a 6 month old and the parents didn't believe in any form of discipline or saying "no' to anything. I had been bit, pinched, hair pulled, yelled at, hit, kicked, scratched, and had pee wiped on me. Among several other things. I tried my best but obviously it wasn't enough.
So now I have no job and nothing to distract myself with.
And I have no friends left. The only friendship I had is strained now because we dated for 2 weeks after my breakup and now she's heartbroken (we were friends while I was with my fiancé so we had a relationship established before we tried dating). I just wasn't ready for another romantic relationship.
I just don't know what to do.
I'm so depressed, all I want to do is sleep until all of this goes away. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been through all that. The thing to be aware of is that you're already on the right track, you've already started to fix things that were going badly for you, and that's a fantastic thing. It's hard to keep pushing through but you will get there.

This is a bit silly, but if it even makes you smile a tiny bit, it's well worth watching :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEV0N6OnbTE[/ame]

Latest posts

Back