Room Re arrangement?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeanutsPlace

Reaction score
hello fellow rabbit enthusiast!
I need some help rearranging my room so I can have a large rabbit enclosurer! I’m looking for bigger or around 7 by 7. I’ll post a layout and everything that’s in my room in that photo has to stay in it. I’d prefer if it didn’t cover my window seats and it can’t go infront of doors. The cage base does have to fit per my fathers request. the cage is 6 by 2 feet and is where there litter and is water station is located. Please help! Thanks in advance38C28B2F-6F58-4CCD-8FB8-F5F685258DDB.png

I’d also like to bunny proof my room better so they can run out all the time. I have this bed and they always like to crawl under it. I also have Fairy Light, a light up heart, and my alarm clock cords under the bed. I don’t want an ugly cord going up my wall so do you have a suggestion for that too? I have baseboards, they’ve never seem to be interested so should I still rabbit proof them? Thanks in advance everyone!

Attachments

• FDA5CE25-3553-451B-9E87-908069BA349F.jpeg
    FDA5CE25-3553-451B-9E87-908069BA349F.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Is there any chance you could freeroam them rather than having a cage? If not I would put it in between the window seats, but I don’t know if that would block the doorway.

As long as they can’t get stuck under your bed they should be safe. I suggest using cord protectors. I have 8 strands of fairy lights in my room and neither of my bunnies bother them. Theo chews through cord protectors more often than he does the actual cords so I mostly just hide cords and he won’t get to them. They also have enough toys so they aren’t searching for cords to chew. Neither of my bunnies have ever been interested in baseboard so I never bunny proofed them.

Is there any chance you could freeroam them rather than having a cage? If not I would put it in between the window seats, but I don’t know if that would block the doorway.

As long as they can’t get stuck under your bed they should be safe. I suggest using cord protectors. I have 8 strands of fairy lights in my room and neither of my bunnies bother them. Theo chews through cord protectors more often than he does the actual cords so I mostly just hide cords and he won’t get to them. They also have enough toys so they aren’t searching for cords to chew. Neither of my bunnies have ever been interested in baseboard so I never bunny proofed them.
I have tried very hard to completely freeroam but my father doesn’t like them being out when i’m not home. (they do have a 7 by 7 cage right not but it’s very weirdly placed and i hate it. they don’t get stuck under the bed but they like to pull up the carpet and eat it so that worry’s me. Thanks for the advice!

Latest posts

Back