Rolling up the rug

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElfNugget

Reaction score
Has your bunnies ever done this???

Elf was 6 months old here. I had bought a rug made of jute for him to hop about. But he was only interested in rolling it up! 😆 the silly Nugget! 😂🤎 Now I buy the non slip ones n he doesn’t roll them up! Only this jute rug! ☹️😂

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    20.2 MB
My little lop rolls my bathroom mat. It's the only one she does it to, although she has done it to her blanket I put on the floor to help with keeping the cold from seaping in through the floor in our livingroom.
I figured since they enjoy sleeping under the right corner of my coffee table, and my floor is that panel boarding made to look like hardwood, it must be cold under neath so I put down a folded baby blanket for them to lay on.
I simply call those floors "bare floors" which I have my livingroom area rug on, and in my tiny kitchen where I have their litterbox and water (I put their hay into their litterbox throughout the day and changing the whole contents out every single morning between 7-8)I have carpet squares.
Those are handy for saving the floors from the buns too... so not only does it help keep the floor from being frozen in the winter, it helps protect the landlords floors as well ☺️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back