Rodney - My beautiful baby boy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eve

Reaction score
My gorgeous baby boy. You were my heart bunny. Without you I feel like a piece of my soul is missing.

My cheeky mischief maker. Always tossing your toys all over your cage, shredding newspapers at night, getting into all of my drawers pulling out papers and chewing holes in them. Your huge appetite for all things sweet like apples, carrots and craisins.

I got you a bunny friend but instead you remained bonded with me, following me around my room all day. Always cuddling up to me for petting and cheek rubs. You were like my little shadow. Oh how I will miss you.

My beautiful handsome baby boy. You had such a big, gentle, trusting heart. My mellow carefree bunny. Always so keen to greet me and with so much enthusiasm. You stole the hearts of every member of my family with your charm.

I would give anything to hold you, to cuddle you, to kiss your furry face one more time. I love you forever.

Till we meet again.

999.jpg

Rodney3-1.jpg

Rodney2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

RodneyDONE.jpg

RodneyandLaylainNIC.jpg

rodney3.jpg

Rodneyflopped.jpg

RodneyandLayla2.jpg

5.jpg

toys1aspx.jpg

spooningaspx.jpg

Binky free sweet little bunny :rainbow:

im sooo sorry for the loss of such a cute, carefree bunny..he was sooo handsome.

Oh no! Eve, I'm so sorry. :sad: Rodney wasn't that old. It's so not fair after what you went through with Layla.

We've really missed you around here, we think of you often, I'm just sorry to see you here with such sad news. :(

You're one of the best bunny care givers ever. I hope another bunny is blessed enough to be under your care.

RIP Rodney :rip:

sas :rose:

we're so sorry for your loss of Rodney, he was such a beautiful bunny. Our Serena is a lap bunny and will follow us all over too. They steal our hearts and then they are gone, and there is nothing that can fill that void. No matter how much time we have with our fur babies, it's never long enough and they are gone too soon. Rest in peace little man and binky free at the bridge.

Thank you all so much for your replies, I really appreciate it and find it so helpful and comforting. :hearts

Pipp- Thank you for your kind words. Rodney was always my healthy bunny so it's just such a shock to see him go before Layla (who has everything wrong with her at the moment). He was active and eating with a huge appetite even the night before he passed away. His routine blood test showed he had active liver disease just a few months ago and he was receiving tablets for it, but he was just so full of energy and looked and acted like normal so I didn't expect his liver to fail so soon.

I'm so sorry for this sudden loss. He was a very adorable guy and it sounds like he had a very unique personality. I like the troublemaker bunnies the best myself. I'm so sorry he's no longer with you. Binky free, Rodney.

Latest posts

Back