Rodney has started to poo on me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney's Dad

Reaction score
Right Folks,

Rodney is a mini lop and just over a year old. He lives with us in the house and is very clean and well behaved. All three of us are together 24/7 as we work from home. He's not need neutered as there is no major issue in that department. There has only been one spraying incident.

We have two interesting issues with Rodders. Pretty much since we've had him, he will drop a single poop on the sofa where the good lady sits, when she gets up at some point during the evening. It's never in my spot.

Things have changed slightly. He still drops the poop in the good lady's spot, but he has now started dropping a single poop on me in the evenings, not where I sit.

So, what is this all about? What is he trying to tell us?

Cheers,

Rodney's Dad.

<~~ laughing her butt off. It's probably a territorial thing (in this case, more about you and your wife than the space), especially since he's unneutered. Does he ever chin you, your wife or your belongings (particularly things you use/like a lot or that really smell like you)?

Based on my experience being slave to a total of seven rabbits over the last 7+ years, I feel confident in saying that "what he's trying to tell you" is that he likes you. More specifically, YOU belong to HIM now :D.

Hi Imbrium,

Thanks for the reply.

Yup, Rodders chins us, and everything else around us. He loves to knock my cup over as well for some reason. I had a feeling that I might belong to him, as he licks me a lot as well. I was just a bit confused by the new development of pooping on me.

LOL. Then you and Rodney have an understanding. Him, rabbit. You, bunny-slave. For the next decade or so, you are now the cleaner-of-poop, giver-of-nose-rubs and vegetable-dispenser.

That's fine by me. He's such a nice little chap. As long as I'm woken up with licks every morning, I'm his b*tch.

Latest posts

Back