RIP to my little fella

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefan13

Reaction score
Hi guys

This is my first time posting here and I'm not sure if this is even the right place to post this, but here goes - today I lost my little bunny unexpectedly. My dad brought him to me very little after he found it on its own, and although I wasn't sure if he'd make it I gave it my best go. I always held defences in case he might not make it but after a few days I got very attached and was hopeful and determined that he would make it - he had a great appetite, was very curious and very playful. This was also the case early in the morning today - I fed him and he was all playful, but when I went to check on him later again I was shocked to see he was not responsive. I do not understand what happened, and this has darkened an already difficult period for me :(

I only thought I would write this post to pay homage to him and in a way memorialise his little soul. RIP to a great friend to be.

Attachments

• IMG_20200613_020550.jpg
    IMG_20200613_020550.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 16
Sorry for your loss, he was a really cute bunny. It go really fast when it go bad with bunnies and they often hide their pain, so it make it hard for us to notice when something is wrong.

You did your best to give him a change 🌸

Sorry for your loss, makes me wonder as well what might've gone wrong but we'll never know....

So sorry for your loss. It just happens sometimes. We have rescued 47 over the last 2 decades and had a few go the same way--fine and frisky in the morning and gone that night with no sign of any problems. It leaves a big hole in your heart, but all we can do is try to keep them happy and healthy for as long as they are with us.

I am
Hi guys

This is my first time posting here and I'm not sure if this is even the right place to post this, but here goes - today I lost my little bunny unexpectedly. My dad brought him to me very little after he found it on its own, and although I wasn't sure if he'd make it I gave it my best go. I always held defences in case he might not make it but after a few days I got very attached and was hopeful and determined that he would make it - he had a great appetite, was very curious and very playful. This was also the case early in the morning today - I fed him and he was all playful, but when I went to check on him later again I was shocked to see he was not responsive. I do not understand what happened, and this has darkened an already difficult period for me :(

I only thought I would write this post to pay homage to him and in a way memorialise his little soul. RIP to a great friend to be.
I am so sorry. Know that you did what you could and he had a sweet little bit of happiness before he let go

The little angel enjoyed your love and caring for the short time he was with you. Maybe his job was to introduce you to the wonderful world of rabbits, if that was your first one. Now you have a bunny guardian angel.

The little angel enjoyed your love and caring for the short time he was with you. Maybe his job was to introduce you to the wonderful world of rabbits, if that was your first one. Now you have a bunny guardian angel.
True!

Latest posts

Back