RIP: Tiny has bladder infection/sludge (thought it was seizures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Peg, I got in so late last night and gotyour PMright away. I am so very sorry for you and Miss Bea. :cry2

Tiny was a very special guy. I justread throughthe whole thread. You are the most wonderful bunny mom and you did everything possible for him. He knew how much he was loved and appreciated.

How is Miss Bea this morning?

BlueGiants wrote:
How is Miss Bea this morning?
The truth? Not good - not good at all. She even let me touch her - for a brief second. She's rejecting the stuffed animal that smells like him. She is drinking though and I did see her eat a bit. I'm about to tempt her with some fruit to eat a bit more (but not too much fruit).

The vet clinic just called to check on Tiny. They're in SHOCK that he passed away....and while it was the receptionist or vet tech who called (and they asked several questions) Art said that you could hear the shock in their voice and they said they would pass on the information to the vet because she really did want to know about him.

I got 3 1/2 hours sleep....good thing today is my day off from work.

Peg

Sunshine and Sweep were 8 and a half when Sunshine died back in October and they had been together their whole lives bar the odd night after Sunshine's operations. Sweep was pitiful, so very sad when Sunshine died.

We had two views in this house, keep everything the same so he feel safe, or try to liven up his world, make some changes to give him something else to focs on. We met halfway in the middle with that, he lives where he did with Sunshine, but he gets playtime around the others, and gets toys and smells from them, and we have also changed his diet to more interesting things. I'm only saying this because something in there might benefit Miss Bea somehow, or give you some ideas for maybe anything you can do for her.

It took him a while, but he soon perked up and looks happier than ever now. Give Miss Bea some time, she will be grieving, sure, but she will also deal with it quicker than us humans can.

She might also be picking up on your feelings as well which might make her feel sad for you too (well, as much as bunnies can feel empathy like that).

Give her time and love and maybe you both together can move forwards a bit.

x

I'm so sorry, I don't even know what to say right now. I'll be praying for you, and for Miss Bea.

:bigtears::rainbow::bunnyangel:

Those pictures reminded me of what Labrador had realized after Muffy's passing two weeks ago.

He kept grooming her, and nudging her. He picked up his favorite toy and put in under her chin. I kept her body in the cage overnight, and he slept next to her. The next morning, when I had to remove her - he ran over and nudge her a few more times, then put him head down, forcing his realization =[

Peg, I am deeply sorry for your loss. He was so loved on this forum and I'm glad he was lucky to have your love most importantly. You will always be "Tinysmom" - although he isn't here physically, Tiny will be in your heart as you will be in his.

RIP Tiny :rip:

Oh Peg, I am so sorry about Tiny. Tiny has inspired us in loving Flemish giants. I just can not believe it, you really had a rough start with so many. Especially Tiny.

Please accept my condolence.

Binkie Free Tiny

Latest posts

Back