(RIP) Rupert is fighting for his life!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BINKY FREE LiTTLE GUY...

i am soooo sorry for your loss..he was a trooper and you were the best mommy to him. Binky Free Rupert.:rainbow:

:angel::rip:

I feel very lonely today, I miss him so much, I miss looking after him, I went to get him yesterday because I wanted to bring him home, he is nicely wrapped in a beautiful blanket and waiting for me to bury him, I can't quite bring myself to do it just yet but I might later on.

Very sad now because every time I look outside I fancy I see him, in his pen, up to his usual funny antics.

Photos and a blog for Rupert coming soon, its what he deserves.

RIP little white bunny, you touched my heart in so many wonderful and surprising ways...

Mum

I am so sorry. Sometimes they hide these things so well we can't save them once we see them too. I really was wishing he'd pull through this. He did have a wonderful life with you, and that's something to celebrate. Binky free from pain, Rupert.

we're so sorry you lost little Rupert. Every time i pass Bonnies' grave, I always think back on what a funny little girl she was and all the funny things she'd do. It's hard to lose a loved bun, but sometimes it is for the best--just never easy. Hang onto the good memories and that he knew love and a good forever home. Rest in peace little man and binky free.

Latest posts

Back