RIP Ronnie, 6/9/2005 to 11/10/2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bay Poo

Reaction score
Ronnie passed naturally last night around 9 pm from congestive heart failure. He was diagnosed 2 weeks ago, but the medications (lasix and enalapril) were unable to keep up with his failing heart, despite dosage increase. The vet said he had one of the largest hearts she had ever seen.

Ronnie was very happy up until the end and never changed his behavior despite being sick. He continued to hump his toy up until the day before he died. Always so lively and full of spirit. He will be missed.

Robin

Aww so sorry to hear abput Ronnie. He sounded like quite the character. It made me smile at the part where you said "he humped his toy til the end" what a happy boy.

Binky fee lil Ronnie!

I'm hardly here now but I remember Ronnie (and Billy) very well. I'm sorry to hear that he has passed, however, I'm very glad to hear he was his normal cheeky self right until the end.

Binky Free Ronnie.

x

Oh no, not darling Ronnie! He was such an adorable, wonderful, special bun bun! Can't believe he's gone :( I'm so very sorry :(

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Ronnie. He sounds like a happy, lively, lovely bunny. What a comfort that he was happy and "humping" right up until he passed.

Binkie Free, Ronnie!
:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

I am so sorry about your loss of Ronnie. He was such a little trooper with his head-tilt and your nursing him. Such a character Ronnie was. He couldn't have had a better, more understandinghome than with you, being the stud-bunny he was.

Sending you lots of healing hugs. :hug:

Binky Free at The Bridge, Ronnie. :rainbow: :bunnyangel:

Latest posts

Back