( RIP )Please help!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss. It is possible that when she chewed the cable she got shocked and kicked so hard it broke her back. Putting her down was the best fix for it, Living with a broken back is no life for a human much less a bunny.

Binky free baby, enjoy playing with our loved ones at the rainbow bridge.

Yoyishanti wrote:
Doctor said she might chew the cable and because of electric shock she could of try to jump badly and hit her back to something;( she was always so active and happy, she would jump with her back legs so high to greed me every time I would come home and let her out of the cage. She was like my little puppy, very clever. She always liked to run and jump on my bed whenever I would open her cage. This time she ran to my bedroom and I was sure was on my bed. I went to my bedroom to bring her back to living room since I never leave her unattended, but this all happened very quick:(( too many memories;( I will try not to think of them because it makes me... really really sad. I got extremely attached to her for this 1 year of her life;(
Yes totally understand. But it does get easier as time goes by. I have been keeping a journal of my memories of Prince and it has helped me through my grief. Everytime I start getting upset, I write down things that I remember in the journal. Maybe that will help you also.

Thatks everyone for your supports! We all need to be very careful with electric cables at home. They are very dangerous for rabbits. We might think they are not going to chew the cables or they never go to that side of the room but in a matter of seconds they may chew the cable and it may be fatal!!!!

Latest posts

Back