RIP Pipp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Rest in peace little one. I always hope that my elder buns go out peacefully, in their sleep. Unfortunately that isn't always the case, and I'm selfish and don't want to let go even when it's time. Hang onto to the happy memories and remember she had a good, long life and that all aren't nearly so lucky.

I'm sorry to hear about Pip and offer my sincerest condolences. May she rest in peace.

Binky free, Pipp. :rainbow:

She was a beautiful bun, and it looks like she brought a lot of joy to your life, and you to hers.

I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Pip is gone. Just having lost my fav Holland Lop Lady a month ago I totally understand what you are going through, but
feel happy that you had her for so long. I only had Lady with me as a rescue for a year and 4 months before she passed away. Pip looks like she was a great
rabbit to have around and please try to hang in there. I know how hard it's been for me and Lady after a year, I can't fathom having one of mine for 11 years...

You gave Pip a great life and be happy that Pip knew that also.

Vanessa

Oh Sorelle I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to hear someone has lost a bun, but especially so when that bun has had such a long time presence on the forum. Pipp was definitely a special rabbit and was so lucky to have you as her human.

Binky free, little Pipp.

Reading this makes me know how much I need to cherish every day with my Trixter,who is nearly twelve. She's a bit skinny, has cataracts, but still eating like a little piggie!!!!

You were blessed to have such a great little bugger for so long, but it certainly doesn't make it any easier when they go home. Sorry to read about your loss.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss-thoughts and prayers for you during this difficult time. I know she'll be very missed~binky free, Pipp! :rainbow:

Latest posts

Back