(RIP) Pasteurella?? (molar spurs)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear Milu has passed, Vivian. You fought really hard for him and gave him such great care. I know he appreciated the love and care you gave him. If he had been in any other person's hands, I think, he would not have done as well as he did with you. Binky free, sweet Milu.

Thank you so much, Claire!! You were one of the people who really helped MILU a lot here! We owe a lot to you! By the way, I was in Madison for 9 days by Halloween. Is there a rabbit shelter there? If so, I'd love to visit it when i'm back to Madison.

Today - Jan 19th - would be MILU's 6th b-day, counting the day he came to my home... MILU learned things from me so well he's "copying" me. I never attend my own b-day parties, and he's doing the same...

Thanks Claire! He was already 6 when he "left". Yesterday was only the b-day counting from when he got to my home. He was very special indeed, like all other pets and animals in the world!

Latest posts

Back