RIP Ollie.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad your post was bumped as I really felt the love you felt for Ollie (my favorite aunt's name too).. Sorry your bun is gone, but it sounds like he knew he was loved and you had that time with him.. Great tribute you posted to him, hope I can do the same justice for mine when the time comes..

RIP Ollie! Have fun with my kitties at the Bridge..

timetowaste wrote:
Bumping this...

Mikoli, where've you been lately? Here's hoping all is well with you, we miss you here!

Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Haven't been coming onto this forum for a while now, because I couldn't see much reason to post since I don't have a rabbit anymore. Have been stalking around occasionally, though. ;)

I still miss you everyday, Ollie. But the part of me that died with you is slowly growing back. I'll never replace you in my heart, because you were truely one of a kind. I wrote a book, Ollie, like I always said I would. I'm going to make it, like I told you. And you can come with me. I love you.

:hug::cry2

Rachel.

I know how you feel when a pet dies in your arms. I had a lbearded dragon that my family loved and he got sick and when i was feeding him with a eye droper trying to keep him alive he just died. I went to my room and cried in a corner. Its really hard when you fight to keep them alive.

Latest posts

Back