RIP Ollie.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikoli

Reaction score
Ollie died today in my arms. He had been very sick the night before, and I knew he was going to die. I let him out into the garden one last time before he died, and he ran his heart out along that fence he loved. It was the happiest he'd ever been. Then, I brought him inside, and he died in my arms. My last words to him were "I love you, and goodbye".

I was very upset, but I'm already beginning to come to terms with it. I'm just so happy that he died in my arms, rather than dying outside in the cold, with no one there to keep an eye on him. I'm not even crying anymore.

Ollie, I will never, ever, ever forget you. But I'm not so upset anymore. You were going to die. You waited until I was there. I love you so much, and never will a rabbit replace you. Ever.

Goodbye.

Beautiful tribute.

You might want to keep this thread around and bump it anytime you want to write "to Ollie". Some people like to write loving messages to their rainbow bridge bunnies occasionally, and it helps to ease the pain.

He is waiting for you at the bridge <3.

RIP Ollie, binky free sweet boy!

:rainbow::pink iris:

Tracy

OMG! I have heard so much about Ollie from my sister and have seen him in pictures and videos(if he is in any, i can'tremember) and i saw this and i couldn't believe my eyes. i just cannot believe that he died.did he die from old age? what type of sickness did he have?

i amso deeply sorry for your loss.

RIP Ollie. I willnever forgetyou.binky free baby boy.

I'm so sorry. But I'm glad you are comforted by the fact that you were able to be there and say goodbye. I'm sure Ollie was comforted by that too. Rest in peace little guy :rainbow:

2rhxwxt.jpg

Binky Free :pink iris:

I'm so sorry :(I was really sad and I admit, I avoided this thread for a few days. I hate these posts.

Binky free Ollie, you'll be missed :rainbow:

I'm so sorry. I know words can't express how sad you feel right now. He was a special and beautiful boy.

Binky free, sweet bunny.

Thanks everyone. This means so much to me. :hug:

I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. I thought I'd cry for weeks on end, but I don't feel sad at all. I feel happy, if anything. His end was perfect. I couldn't imagine it coming any better way. Maybe he was only 2, but he was in so much pain, and I knew he'd die. He died just after he'd seen the sun and the grass for the last time, and then he died in my arms. It was perfect.

I'm crying again now, but it's the first I've cried since he died. It feels like it's been weeks since he died, rather than only a few days. He's better off now. I've accepted it. Maybe I'm still a bit sad that he's gone, but he died knowing I loved him more than anything. There's nothing I can do but move on.

:) He's happy now.

Rachel.

I am so sorry Rachel.

I was so sad hearing about this.

I am glad that he passed in your arms.

RIP Ollie. You were loved by so many.
:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back