RIP My Beautiful Naomi...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
For the third time in 3 years, I am posting in here...

It's with a heavy heart that I am posting this. After months of battling along side Naomi to beat the head tilt she was suffering from in the Spring, she seemed to recover remarkably well. But last Thursday she relapsed and with some personal health issues to deal with myself I knew I would not have the time to nurse her back to health again and I could not bear to see her unable to move without flipping over. So I made the very tough decision to have her put to sleep last week, almost a year to the day that I adopted her.

RIP my sweet, sweet girl... I will never forget you.

Aug27-NaoChase3.jpg

Mar14-CN3.jpg

NaomiSleep.jpg

newbi6-2.jpg

Binky Free

:pink iris:
naominame.gif
:pink iris:

So sorry Laura.
I never had a chance to meetyour bunnyduring her brief stayat the shelter.
But she must of had a wonderful life having you as her bunny mom.

we're so sorry for your loss of Naomi--she was a beautiful little girl. It's not an easy decision to make, but, sometimes necessary. We had to let go of our little Stockton three years ago for the same reasons--he was getting worse and our vet said there was no hope of his getting better. She's beyond pain and suffering now and knew love and happiness with you. No matter how much time we have, it's never enough. Binky free little girl, you are loved and missed.

She was very beautiful. I am very sorry for your loss.

:bunnyhug:

:Hugs & Healing Vibes:

I know how hard a decision this was for you to make, Laura, but You did what was best for her, and that is all we can do for our babies.

Naomi was such a unique and beautiful girl, and I know she had the best life possible with you and Chase.

Thinking of you.

Jan :hug:

she was truly one of the most beautiful lops i think i have ever seen...im so sorry you lost her.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine having to make that decision but I know you did what was right for both of you. Binky free from pain, Naomi.

What a gorgeous girl, I'm so very sorry for your loss. :(

:pink iris: Binky Free Naomi :rainbow:

Latest posts

Back