RIP Midnight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Midnight was killed sometime yesterday.

She was out grazing in her own pen, when someone took Turbo off his chain.
(Turbo is my lil brother's dog, and is VERY spolied. He's always off his chain and I have to end up putting him back on) I was visiting friends in another area, and my mom couldn't get ahold of me to tell me. So when I came home, she told me.
Turbo began chasing her, which somehow she got out and went zooming around the yard. Sadly, she ran into the path of Sequin, my mom's Husky. Sequin thought it was her treat, grabbed Midnight and puntured Midnight's lungs, killing her.

RIP Midnight, I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you. At least you and Honey are together again. <3

ETA: Turns out, my dad jumped on Sequin and pryed Midnight away. Midnight passed away shortly due to shock.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a devastating turn of events. Please don't blame yourself for what happened.

Rest in peace, Midnight. Binky free over at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry for the terrible lost Wordstoasong. There's nothing you could of done for Midnight. Just remember the good times.

Binky free Midnight. :pink iris:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about your little Midnight. Poor little baby. I can't imagine how you're feeling :( Like the others said, please don't blame yourself. I'm sure you have Midnight a wonderful, loving home and hopefully she passed quickly. RIP Midnight!

Thank you everyone. She will be buried sometime this week. It's raining today.
Midnight's bunspace can be located here for any words your buns would like to leave, as they did for Honey.

Latest posts

Back