rip baby....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baileybeans93

Reaction score
my bun bailey had a baby lastnight but when we woke up and found him he had passed away. it was her first one and we arent sure if anymore are coming please help we would really like to make sure they live on even if baby(that what we named it) didn't.

bailey is still moving her nest around and there was some blood where she is currently positioned.

She could still have some kits in her so I am going to transfer this to the Rabbitry where thereare more experienced people available

Iwill keep an eye on the thread.
My suggestion would be to take her to a vet to see if she has more kits inside but you may get other advice.

So sorryabout Baby :(

She seems to be well, she hasn't shown any signs of discomfort. I tried feeling for other babies(carefully of course) but i don't know how to tell if there's another. She's still plucking some fur and she left one blood spot after we moved her to a more suitable area. She's still eating and drinking normally.

Thank You.

Are you able to pick her up and look at her privates? You should not see anything protruding and she should stop bleeding within a few hours. If she is leaving pools of blood, she most likely has a baby stuck but if it is small stains or a very faint amount that is normal.

How is her demeanor? Is she eating and drinking normally now? What about her activity level?

-Dawn

seh was eatting and moving aroung but she was also pulling more fur and is still nesting.she hasn't left really left her nest at all lastnight which is odd because hes extremly active. do you think theres more to come? were going to take her to the vet today mostlikely.

Latest posts

Back