Rice krispies, Raisin bread, Potatoes or potato chips,Grapes, and Kiwi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
I have given Nepo ricekrispies and she loves them are they good for bunnies? I know raisinsare good for bunnies so grapes are also good right? Is bread good forthem? Kiwi is really good, but I haven't given it to Nepo, I think ithas vitamin C. The rice krispies only have 3 grams of sugar and 0 ofcholesterol. It has sodium, potassium, and iron.

Raisins and grapes are high in sugar and should be given in moderation. Green vegetables are healthier for bunnies.

As for bread, it's also bad for them. I don't know what kind you mean,but white bread has nearly no nutrients and is the worst bread you caneat because it contains alot of sugar.

opps i give mine toast made from white bread, butonly a small corner of it. its kinda a joke. pop goes thetoaster pop goes roger bunny

i agree withmybunnyboys.. though my two absolutely LOVE grapesand raisins :) they get maybe one or two raisins a day, or half a grapeeach.. (sometimes a whole one ;) )

i also found these weird organic dog biscuits at my pet store! no meat,only organic wheat grain, flour, honey, and a few other grainy things..mr licks really likes it, princess wont touch it :p but shedoesnt like anything crunchy except her pellets..

I'm not completely innocent either, my boys lovebread. My dad dries bread on the counter instead of letting breadthat's been out for a long time go moldy in the bag, so I give thempieces of dry bread every once in a while. I also have given my bunniesgrapes, but I rarely do, maybe once every week or 2 in the summerbecause that's the only time my parents buy them. I like to treat myboys to things that are slightly more healthy-- carrot tops (fresh orsun dried), raspberry leaves, fresh alfalfa, broccoli, and parsley.Greens are good for bunnies and they love them as treats.Unfortunately, as winter comes around the boys get less of the goodstuff, they get the odd treat from the fridge, pineapple for hairball,oats, and dried carrot tops.

I have not found one thing my bunnies will not eat.

When I was babysitting in the summer, my parents gave my boys a pieceof a marshmellow and they loved it. :shock:The summer of '03Mocha and Spice stole my licorice when I was talking to my dad (theywere bonded at that time). They eat anything and everything.

Latest posts

Back