RHDV2!!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
Ok so Arlo is 2 months old. I’ve had him for a month. I was at my cousins house today and we spent a lot of time outside in her backyard. I didn’t see any rabbits but she obviously has rabbits in her backyard at times and I’ve been extremely paranoid about this virus. I have no idea if I somehow came in contact with the virus (I did touch the grass) and if I did how should I protect my rabbit when I get home?? Should I shower just to be safe or is changing my clothes enough? (They also have dogs who go outside a lot.)

ArtistChibi

Potato Artist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anywhere you may have walked in your shoes. Like front area. Same thing we would do to avoid the spread of Covid-19.

Blue eyes

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so Arlo is 2 months old. I’ve had him for a month. I was at my cousins house today and we spent a lot of time outside in her backyard. I didn’t see any rabbits but she obviously has rabbits in her backyard at times and I’ve been extremely paranoid about this virus. I have no idea if I somehow came in contact with the virus (I did touch the grass) and if I did how should I protect my rabbit when I get home?? Should I shower just to be safe or is changing my clothes enough? (They also have dogs who go outside a lot.)
Please stop creating multiple new posts/questions about RHVD2. Everything you've asked is answered on the following post:

Take the time to read through the post above and any links included in those posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts