Rex and Peanut's Photo Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful pics, and also very touching! Peanutis such a strong girl, to carry on as if there was nothing different.And to see the love between her and Rex is so wonderful. You have donea great job in keeping her happy :)

Jan

I also get tears in my eyes just looking at her.You can just see her beauty and strength shining through in thepictures. It just breaks my heart to think of how she has to live likethis, but also gives me a lot of joy to see how happy and healthy sheis, even in that condition.

You are truly a remarkable person for all you have done for her. I cantell she is living such a fulfilling life even with the tilt. What astrong girl (both of you, actually).

This pic is wonderful. You can see how much they love eachother and how Rex cares for her. He must be her protector.

326318790_7125087b16.jpg

Beautiful photos!

:kiss:Major hugs and kisses to Pea.:inlove: Iknow what you are feeling. Every time I look at Ringo it's anoverwhelming feeling to see how he keeps going. To see that he has somuch fight in him. Looking at Pea's pictures and Ringo's face this pastweekend gives me so much strength.

Seeing these pictures has made me admit to myself that Ringo isn'tdoing as good asI hadhoped. He isn't worse but heisn't better. More at a stand still. Next month he goes to the vet. Itis time to look into new meds. :nurse:

For those who don't know. Ringo has also suffred from head-tilt. Nextmonth it is a year he has been going to the vets for the sneezing andwet nose. Than in April he suffred his first bout of head-tilt.

Poor Ringo :hug2:It's so hard to know when they're doing well or when they're justcoping. When you have a disabled bun, the measuring stick is differentand lines get blurry. Lots of :pray: for his continued health.

A w w w w w w w ... http://www. :inlove:

Pretty Pea has that Veronica Lake thing going with that ear-style.

320866071_a29b76a1e0.jpg

veronicalake3.jpg
veronicalake.jpg

sas :biggrin:and the gang:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thanks! :D

It is sooo hard to photograph that boy; he's either got his nose rightup in the camera or he's moving too quickly to capture him. And ittakes a lot of lighting to really show the color of his fur. I didn'thave very much lighting in the above photo, but I was blessed with avery tired bunny and a very slow shutter speed ;)

Peanut sleeps in the strangest places...

380985209_8bae3f2b22.jpg

You might notice her head is looking a little straighter. She still hasa slight tilt (enough to make that ear flop over her head) but it's notas dramatic as before, and her balance and coordination arenear-impeccable :bunnydance:

And because I've been itching for change lately:

381291937_9519f1e64a.jpg

I figured since the rabbits' pen wasn't actually being used to containthe rabbits, it could go into storage. My room suddenly looks much,much bigger. The bunnies seem to be happy with the adjustment - moreroom to binky ;)

m.e. wrote:
You might notice her head islooking a little straighter. She still has a slight tilt (enough tomake that ear flop over her head) but it's not as dramatic as before,and her balance and coordination are near-impeccable :bunnydance:
That's awesome!! :colors:

Anything in particular make the difference, or just time?

And I LOVE this:
475.jpg
The full-body version is my favourite, it's so precious!

sas (who's not really here)

Latest posts

Back