Reuben has passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReubensRoommate

Reaction score
My pet Rabbit passed over a week ago and I wanted to share that with the community. I got him in 2006 and a week after turning 15 he passed away. He was an amazing smart little guy. Reading all the Heath forums on here have helped me keep the little guy going to the longest life he could have. I miss the little guy and the happiness he brought my family 6D3C7A16-757A-4EFE-9F86-D65A0855449F.jpeg

Wow, he really didn't want to be without you. 15 years is astounding! Glad to know that you managed to help him stay healthy all those years.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I can only pray for 15 years with our sweet bun.
What a blessing for both of you.
Hugs for peace and solace while you grieve your loss.

I’m so sorry for your loss… absolutely the worst part of having pets that you love like family ( sometimes even more)…obviously you were a very good mommy to provide such a long happy life to your sweet bun…prayers for you

What a handsome guy, and so lucky to have such a loving family that gave him a long and happy life. Rest in peace, Reuben 💙 and praying for peace for you and your family during this difficult time.

Latest posts

Back