Returning rabbit lover.... just wanted to say hi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
I just got an email from Carolyn today, andrealized how long it's been since i've visited Rabbits Only. I stoppedvisiting the board back when my family was preparing for a move, and imight have popped in once since we got the movecompleted..... overall, it's been way too long since i'veseen how you've all been doing.

Unfortunately, due to lack of time, energy, and healthreasonsi had to part with nearly all my babies.....The only two rabbits I was able to keep are Cookie and Caspar, who havea happy little home together. They continue to bringhappiness and sunshine into my daughter & my lives :)

I just had to say hello to everyone, and say how sorry i am that i'venot updated anyone on what's been going on in my little part of theworld. Hope all is well with everyone here on Rabbits Only.

Cookie and Caspar say hello!

Annie

Hi Annie. Nice to see you back on theforum. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues.I hope they resolve soon.

:shock:Annie, :hug:I have missed you andthink of you often. I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.:pray:I hope that you get to feeling better soon. :tears2:I'msorry you had to rehome your babies. Please give Cookie and Casper lovefrom me and my bunch.

Tina

Annie,

I am sorry your not doingwell. Nice to hear from you.. I loved coming here and seeing yourbeautiful paintings you done. Hope to hear from youmore often.

Cristy

Hi Annie,

I so appreciate being able to give the gift of your artwork to my nieceon Christmas. I'm equally as happy to be getting myself acouple of presents!

Thank you for accepting to fill my order and put me into your alreadyoverloaded schedule. You know how thrilled I am.

All the Best,
-Carolyn

For those that haven't seen Annie's work, you can view it on:http://www.sandhillsexotics.com/orhttp://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=5231&forum_id=1

There are many different methods of payments now includingPayPal. Since somedidn't pay for the prints theyrecieved, you'll understand why the policy is now to payfirst. Very wise moveof Annie and herhusband!

This is AMAZING!

bunchobunnybabies.JPG

Thank you for the warm welcome back,everyone..... I'm so sorry that I've been away solong. I always loved coming here, reading about everyone's wonderfulrabbit stories, and all the adventures having a rabbitcreates :)

It's been a chaotic 1/2 year for my whole family since i'vebeenaway from the board, and I know that a lot has been goingon at Rabbits Only, as well. My health issue wasnt that majorat all.... just had an icky case of bronchitis for a coupleweeks. (I know some of you knew that I had been struggling with aneating disorder for awhile that caused me to get run-down andillness-prone, and I have been trying to do better with that for myfamily's sake, so no worries there.)

For just a brief re-cap of what's been going on with my family, wemoved at the end of may to a small town outside of Nebraska.A couple monthsafter we moved my mother in law who has beenliving with us for the past two years discovered a lump in her breast,found out she had diabetes, and learned she had pneumonia all in onedoctor's visit. She had a biopsy done, and luckily the lump wasntcancerous. Her lungs were not draining the fluid that they filled withfrom the pneumonia, and the doctor informed her that this could be asign of lung cancer, so she has a follow up visit in twoweeks.

As a family, we've just been trying to support her as much as we can,and I found that i couldnt do that and give my bunnies the proper careand attention that they deserved, so i had to find them new homes. Itwas heartbreaking trying to pick between them, but I think that Godworked things out for the best, and pretty much made the choice for me.

Some other news is that I'm not homeschooling my daughter anymore,which i miss. She is very happy at her new public school, though. Shefeels comfortable there and it isnt too overwelming.

To leave this post on a happy note, here's a couple pictures of Casparand Cookie. Caspar's the white bunny boy with lavender eyes, and cookieis the black and white bunny (that is being held by my daughter in twoof the pictures).

61465362.jpg

61465354.jpg

61465369.jpg

86729123.jpg

86854949.jpg

86854952.jpg

Your daughter is beautiful as ever,Annie. Please tell her that my favorite picture of all thosetaken of your bunnies is the first one you posted.

(Also, please check your Private Messages. You'll have 2 from me.)

-Carolyn

I'll tell her about your compliment, carolyn....it'll make her day :) She already has itin her mind that she wants to be a model, and that complimentwillhave her thinking about it even more! If I canscan a copy of her 5th grade school photo Iwill...... it looks more like a glamour shot then aschool picture. My sister took the photo with her to herwork, and all her coworkers thought my daughter was at least 13, whenin reality she's only 10......:shock:

Oh Hello!!, I have been wondering aboutyou a lot of the last few months, I just recently was reading throughold posts and I thought of how you were.

Rehoming your bunnies must of been very difficult for you, Cookie andCaspar look great, I enjoyed your pics, and your daughter is lovely.

So sorry to hear that your family has had troubles, it doesn't rain itpours when it comes to woes. There have been a lot of us who have haddramas go on, I can truly sympathise with you and I am sure the rest ofus here can as well.

I find myself sometimes wondering when does the drama end and lifereturns to being that comfortable boring again LOL Ok maybe not boringbut less stress would be lovely.

You have been missed here, and I am so happy that you stopped by toupdate us on how you are. I was rather excited to see your name again;)

Give an extra cuddle to Caspar and Cookie, and it's so lovely to see you again.

Keep on smiling and take care and welcome home:eek:rangepansy:

Oh God, Annie,

I don't think I'm ready to see her more grown up than this...even if itis just a few years away. I love it when they're this age. Yourdaughter's love for animals comes through in the pictures.

My niece, who is getting your portrait, is 11 years old. As I told you, she loves her dog, Maggie, more than Life itself.

An older gentleman that I work with told me that 20 years ago, his bestfriend gave him a framed picture of him and his Favorite Dog. He said,"That picture still hangs on the wall today." And he was Beaming as hethought about that picture and that dog. Then the sparkle in his eyedimmed a bit, and you could see the saddness of the loss take over. Heshook it off, but how incredible to have such a beautiful reminder andbe proud that he's still showing his baby boy off.

:star:

I don't know how I'd survive the hard times without art, music, close friends and family, and animals.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Idon't know how I'd survive the hard times without art, music, closefriends and family, and animals.

-Carolyn
Amen to that.

Welcome Back Annie !!!!!! how wonderfull to see you back!!!

:nonono:Don't EVER! do that again !!!!!! now that your hereagain WE are going to nail your feet to the floor!.

Welcome Back Sandhills! :jumpforjoy:

So nice of you to update us with your family.

It's almost a year since I brought my bunny (Pebbles)home. I was thinking about you,because I wished I had a drawing of Pebbles done by youfor her 1st anniversary with us.

Rainbows! :)

Annie,

It's so nice to hear from you again! I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly. I do hope you feel weel again soon.

I've been wondering a whole bunch about you for a long time now, andglad you came by to say hello. I do so hope you'll be around more often.

:monkey:'s!

It's so nice to see you back! I was wondering what happened to you, thinking about you the other day actually.

Sorry to hear it's been such a crazy year and that you had to rehome some of your rabbits.

Sandhills,

I dont think we have ever spoken before, but your work is absolutelyamazing! I know youve probably heard this a million times before butyou have a god-given talent and how wonderful you put it to work!

and Cookie and Caspar look like such sweeties and your daughter is beautiful as well!

Latest posts

Back