Rest In Peace my little Mookie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Mookie (to the right in the pic) left for the bridge this morning ... I put her body in with Ben so he wont be thinking she just left him .. he sniffed her and the expression on his face and his wholebody language just told me that he knew she had died.

Our heart's are breaking at the moment, but I will be back to tell you all just how special our Mookie Moo was.

10042010336.jpg

I'm so sorry :( Mookie was a beautiful girl. I hope Ben will be okay, poor little guy!

She will be so missed. :(

I can't believe it's been five years already since you brought her home.

:rip: Mookie Moonpie, one of the prettiest rabbits I've ever seen.

sas :sad:

I am so sorry Saffy. :sad:

That was such a shock and so sudden to hear of Mookie passing away.
She can join Felix and and my Pebbles at Rainbow Bridge now.

Binky Free Mookie. :pink iris:

Give Benji an extra kiss and hug for me.

The drug had nothing to do with it, please don't worry about that. :hug1

She had been losing weight for awhile, I suspect if was cancer or possibly something deep-rooted with her teeth that caused a slow decline..

This wasn't an event like a blockage or even bloat, nothing that would have been adversely affected by the drug.

A lot of bunnies are lost at that age it seems. It had nothing to do with your care.

sas :(

Pipp wrote:
The drug had nothing to do with it, please don't worry about that. :hug1

She had been losing weight for awhile, I suspect if was cancer or possibly something deep-rooted with her teeth that caused a slow decline..

This wasn't an event like a blockage or even bloat, nothing that would have been adversely affected by the drug.

A lot of bunnies are lost at that age it seems. It had nothing to do with your care.

sas :(

:hug:

You wont believe how much I have cried over this.

The GI motility drugs are controversial, but their bad effects do not sound like what happened with Mookie. I agree with Pipp that something serious had been going on for a long time that you couldn't see until it was too late to help her. :(

You are all so, so lovely. What wonderful people you are, with such loving hearts.

I'm going to do a blog .. as we brought home a little Netherland Dwarf yesterday ... I wasn't too keen on getting another so soon, but in some respects I can see I did the right thing.

Benji and Luna are in the same run outside at the mo .. seperated, as the run is made up of seperate pieces ofmetal bar type work and you can make it as big or as small as you like ... they've sniffed one another through the bars and Ben keeps giving her the Bunny Butt, but all in all, he has been binkeying about at the fine old age of 5 and all he seemed to do on Tuesday was sit and stare. Fingers crossed!

Nothing can ever replace Moo .. she was a little devil .. but I couldn't stand to see a lone rabbit even if they don't bond, at least they will be aware there is another buny about!

Latest posts

Back