Rest in peace mika

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bengisudeveci

Reaction score
İ never thought i would write this so soon. He wasnt even 2 years old. İt started with not eating, not pooping. We took him to his rabbit savy vet. But this time wasnt like the previous times(he did get sick before) he didnt respond to treatment. Then on his 2nd day of not eating on his own. He passed away in our arms. His stomach was very hard amd swollen. I suspect the cause was bloat. I am beyond sad. No words are enough to express my pain.
dear mika, ı hope you binky free in bunny heaven 😔😞
you were so loved. Will be loved.

Attachments

• F1DD6D8F-67E8-4F5F-A36B-0FDAC1D47848.jpeg
    F1DD6D8F-67E8-4F5F-A36B-0FDAC1D47848.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 7
  • D2EFD807-73F0-4A16-BFA6-C7A92C9246F9.jpeg
    D2EFD807-73F0-4A16-BFA6-C7A92C9246F9.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 27880E4D-0B3A-4A47-AEB0-A7DFC6E3EC8C.jpeg
    27880E4D-0B3A-4A47-AEB0-A7DFC6E3EC8C.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 7
I'm so sorry! May he rest in peace.
Thank you 🙏🏻 İt is really hard to accept hiss loss. And not being able to understand the cause makes it harder. He was so young. He was absolutely fine a day ago. His poops were in really good shape. What would cause this much gas we will never know. We tried our best to treat him. Today we were going to bring him to another rabbit vet but he didnt make it.

Last edited:
Sorry for your love. He looks like a lovey bunny! How old was he when you got him?

I see :-( I got mine when they were 2 months old... still haven't bonded fully with them but hopefully one day soon.

I'm sorry for your loss. I feel you.
Before my current established pair, i'd housed two juvenile bucks, barely a year old, one of whom i'd named Lümi. He was the kissiest, cuddliest rabbit with a silky coat. He'd been perfectly fine during the day and gone downhill just right after i'd come home in the evening. I witnessed every part of him giving up, until his death that same night. We never knew why he went.
I cry for you. You gave it your best. Sometimes nature just refuses to give us what we want.

Latest posts

Back