Quantcast

Rest in Peace; Fiver, Starlight and Walter <3

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Fiver (oldest baby of Starlight and Walter, 4 months): Fiver passed away at my house one morning this past week. <3

Starlight (5 years?) & Walter (age unknown): Starlight and Walter were huddling together this early afternoon when I first checked on them. About an hour later, as I was cleaning out a empty cage, I peered into see that both had passed. <3

Goldfish (1 year?): Our goldfish died the same day Fiver passed away.

Rest in Peace, my dear hoppers. I will not be getting any new rabbits any time soon, I just don't have the time or pleasure of owning one again due to stress in my life. I hope sometime down the road this year, my daughter and I will find a new rabbit to add to our family. <3

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I'm so sorry! What do you think happened to Starlight and Walter? That's so odd that they died at the same time :(

LakeCondo

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for these losses. Had you been using some chemical in the house recently? I hope you can figure out what happened so other people can be warned.

Bunnylova4eva

Reaction score
I'm so sorry about your loss. I can't image loseing them all at the same time like that..

MILU

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss!!!
And I agree with what was said before - it's something in the environment. I hope you find out what it was and that soon you're ready for a new bunny.
:pray::hug::angelandbunny::angelandbunny::angelandbunny::purplepansy::purplepansy::purplepansy::rip::rip::rip: