Rest in Peace, Basil

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
Basil passed away in my arms this morning. I will write more later.

He was my first rabbit and the reason I have saved so many others. He was really my whole world. My heart is just breaking.

:bigtears:

Haley, I'm so sorry to hear of Basil's passing. I'm in tears reading this as I know just how much he meant to you.

Binky Pain Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:Basil.

You will be missed by many especially your Mommie.

Hugs to you Haley.:hug2:

Susan:bunnyangel2:

(((HUGS)))

There's not much else to say. :(

I'm so sorry, Haley.
Basil has always been one of my favorite forum buns and I know how much he meant to you.

I am so sorry, Haley. He was such a special guy, so full of love and determination to get through his health issues. I know he is resting peacefully. The pain of losing your heart bunny must be very hard to bear. I hope you can take comfort in knowing he lived like a king here with you.

:rainbow::bunnyangel::missyou

We're so sorry you lost Basil. Losing your first bun is very hard. When Commander Bun-Bun passed two years ago it was very hard as she was our first of many rescues too. We had her for a little over six years, but no matter how long you have them with you, it's never long enough. Rest in peace little man and binky free at the bridge. You are loved and missed.:bunnyangel:

I'm so sorry, Haley. Basil is beautiful.

He will be missed so much. I'm sending you hugs from all of us here at my home in Chicago.

Binky free, handsome boy.:bigtears:

I'm so sorry, Haley. I couldn't believe it when I saw your post on Facebook. Basil was an awesome, awesome bunny and a great representative of the Dutch personality. Loki sends a Dutch Mafia salute.

So sorry, Haley. Basil was very special to me and this forum. :sad:

He had a long and happy life, and that is at least somewhat consoling. But he will be missed.

:rip: Basil

Pets to Max. Hope he's okay. :(

sas :tears2:

I am so sorry, Haley. :cry1:

It was so hard when I lost Pebbles. She was my first and how I got so involved with rabbits and the rabbit community. When she pasted away in my arms, I still haven't recovered from the lost. Last night I was having dreams about Pebbles as it was two months ago (May14)when she was gone.

Binky Free Basil. :pink iris:

I'm so very sorry Haley. Basil was one of everyone's favorites here:(.

How is Max doing? You will be in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Binky free sweet Basil..:pink iris:

I am so sorry for your loss of Basil. The heart-bunnies are the worst to let go of. I hope you are able to find comfort in all of your good memories of Basil.

Binky Free at The Bridge Basil. :rainbow:

:pray:for your healing, Haley

myheart

Oh No, Haley! This is horrible news - I am so very sorry :sad:

Basil was such a special boy - I always thought of him whenever Pernod was doing something she shouldn't. There is something about our Dutch babies that makes them have our hearts in their little paws.

I hope you and Max are doing OK.

God Bless, Basil. You leave a big hole in our lives :(

Jan

Latest posts

Back