RESOLVED: Sweet Bunny With Medical Condition in Need of Loving Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstin

Reaction score
Hoss is about 3 months old, and sadly suffers from head tilt or 'wry neck'. He is one of the sweetest bunnies you will ever meet. He's a tiny (only 1.5 lbs)Holland Lop Lilac Tort VM (Vienna Marked). He's currently on meds, and I'm awaiting improvement. Please contact me at [email protected] or reply to this thread if you are interested in Hoss so I can give you further information.

13405_071903_510000000.jpg

If I was in closer and even just in a better spot I would. I know that with the right treatment and care what amazing little bunnies they can become. Plus I have a soft spot for hollands.

I would if I was closer. I have another rabbit with (or more or less had) head tilt problems. Hope you find a good home.

Man, I wish I lived closer! He is a doll! Good luck on finding him a home

I soo wished you were closer. I would adopt him in less than a second. Wish there was a way:in tears::tears2::sad:

Oh I see now you decided to keep him. I would have done the same. He is just tooo adorable. I want to scoop him up and love all over him.

Latest posts

Back