RESOLVED: Six week old rabbit needs a home...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnybunnymummy

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I have some friends over in Victoria who have rescued asix week olddomestic rabbit from being "exterminated" bya neighbour.

Here is the ad they're running:

20018461_640.jpg

"We are looking for a good home for a baby rabbit, orphaned in a residential neighbourhood in Victoria. The baby is very affectionate and calm. We don't know the gender yet as it is about 6 weeks old. It will require spaying or neutering at about 12 weeks old and you will need to prepare a hutch or cage that can be lined with litter and hay.

A rabbit is not a "starter" pet for young children as it takes a lot of responsibility to keep their hutch clean and provide daily fresh hay, food and water.

Please enquire if you are interested in raising a rabbit. This one will make a great family pet because it seems to be so happy around people. "

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FREE-Baby-Rabbit-to-a-Good-Home_15405291

If anyone can help, please let me know and I can put you in touch with them.

Thanks!

Rue

Awwww!!!! I want da baby bunneh! but i have too many pets already, lol, and i wouldnt want him to have to travel. hopefully a good local family will take him :)

:yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping:

Latest posts

Back