RESOLVED: Rehome - Female Dutch Mix - Memphis, TN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I am looking to rehome Penny, my female Dutch mix.

She is four years old, indoors only, spayed, and litter trained. She was bonded with a male who passed away two months ago. She is in very good spirits, and I believe could be successfully bonded to another bunny.

Since my divorce, I can no longer afford my home, and will be moving to an apartment that does not allow rabbits.

I can drive some if a transport can be arranged. Penny has a extra large NIC cage and I can break that down and send everything with her.

She is sweet, loves to be pet, but doesnot like to be picked up, so a home without small children is a must.

Here are some photos:

IMG_0006.jpg

Penelope5-9-07004.jpg

Penelope5-9-07002.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

No, nothing. Craigslist and the shelters here are full of bunnies, and I'm sure it will only get worse now that Easter is behind us.

:(

Hi,
I am very interested in your rabbit! I live in Memphis and my family is looking to adopt a rabbit. I have been searching for days for a rabbit that would fit in with our family, I had found a rabbit in Arkansas but his foster mom would not let him go without seeing the home first. Which would not have been an issue but it would have been about a ten hour trip for her. So, as I was looking for another option that would fit with our family I came upon this, and was wondering if when I return to Memphis next week (my family and I are on vacation in Florida and will be returning on Sunday) if I would be able to meet your rabbit, and discuss possibly adopting her!

I'm so happy they agreed to take Penny. They've really done their research. I think Penny will be really happy with them.

I gave them a list of her likes and dislikes, and showed them how to trim her nails.

They said I could visit anytime. I feel really good about this. I'll miss Penny, but I know she's in good hands.

Thank you so much! We absolutely adore her! My room has officially been turned into a bunny playground! :) my mom and I sit and watch her for hours! She is becoming more and more social every time we let her out, which is quite a lot. mom let's her out several times while I'm at school, and she is out from when I get home til I go to sleep. I'll post some pictures of soon! And feel free to come by any time!!

Aw, Mandy, I'm sure Penny is in heaven with all the attention you're giving her.

I couldn't be happier. She couldn't have found a better home.

Thank you.

:hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back