Resolved-Pernod isn't Eating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, Stan! Look at those beautiful girls!

Im so glad to hear Pernod is doing well :big kiss:

Thismust be whatPernod looks like post ear flush---->:headflick:

:big wink:

Pernod! :hug2: I've missed you. I'm glad you're doing well now. Hugs to you and Jan.

Thanks for updating, Stan.

Yes,Pernod is doing great. SHe's eating well (hence the gained weight), and she is just so full of life - and attitude!!! She didn't appreciate the ear flushing and cleaned herself for ages when she got home, then tucked into some beansprouts Stan gave us!

We have 2 more weeks supply of Sulfatim, and go back to the vet in 3 weeks to see how she's getting on.

Those dogs were gorgeous - Pernod wasn't worried by either of them (not like the dog last time).

Thanks everyone, for thinking of my girlie (nice to see you again tailof2rabbits :))

Jan

Oh wow, I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this with Pernod, but I'm very happy that she is getting much better.

My prayers for her to continue getting well, and :hug:hugs to you in this frustrating time. :pray:

Stan, you take such wonderful, clean and crisp pictures, they look professional and forbooks! hehe. I'm so happy you're taking Jan and Pernod to the vets' too, that's such a nice thing to do.

Emily

Oh my goodness Jan, I'm just catching up with everything I have missed. Poor Pernod and poor you. It sounds like you both had a real rough month. The poor little thing going back and forth to the vets and then all the stuff you had to do for her. She's one little trooper.

I'm so glad to hear she is feeling better and eating. Boy are you lucky to have such a good friend in Stan.

Great pictures, your babies are so adorable. I may have to Bunny Nap them now that you are in Canada. LOL BTW you are very Pretty too. You take good pictures.

I will say a little prayer for Pernod that he continues to make a full recovery.

Susan:headflick:

Stan, how lovely and vivid your pictures always are! I just love them!

Jan and Pernod are two beauties!!!

Marietta:pink iris:

WOOOhOOOO, I saw it said resolved and I ran in here to check it out. Good for Pernod! Jan, I'm so relieved, you know how special that little girl is to me (she too reminds me of Misty!)

((HUG)) to you for staying strong though this.

Nadia

Yay it's resolved and Pernod is okay! What an ordeal, and what a happy ending :biggrin2: This made my day! I'm so happy she's doing so much better.

I've been having issues with my computer so haven't been able to get on here to check on Pernod for a few days.:?I am SO glad to hear that our little girl is improving.:biggrin2:Such good news Jan, I'm so happy for you!:hug:

mn0ztx.jpg

Actually Pernod is scheduled to go in again after the July 1 holiday.

Thanks everyone (also for the nice comments you guys made :embarrassed:)

As Stan said, we do have to go back a few more times, mainly to check that she is still doing OK. Dr Goble said she wanted to see her on 3rd July, as she will have finished the Sulfatrim for a week then. Then, we'll go back some weeks later, and if she continues to do OK, then twice yearly check ups :).

Pernod continues to improve, and fights me giving her the meds even more - I have a large bite on my leg where she bit through my trousers this morning - but hey, it's a good sign, right? ;)

I want to thank everyone for all their concern and help during Pernod's illness - it means such a lot! I think I will update my blog (when I get the chance) and keep you informed there :)

Jan

Latest posts

Back