(RESOLVED!!) Lucky rabbit was rescued from under a car - but now needs a place to go

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kirbyultra wrote:
I'm on my phone on the road right now...but oh I can't describe how relieved and grateful I am. Jim, you're an angel. Just an absolute angel! I am sure Houdini's rescue parents were impressed with your rabbit experience. I already told them that the bun wouldn't get a better home than yours, but C probably had to see for herself to rest her worrying. She (or he!) is a very lucky rabbit. :) :) :)

YOUshould be the one to be thanked. :nod

If you hadn't brought this to our attention, this poor bun could have ended up in a shelter.

Thank you for recommending me to them.
They met me with an air of confidence.....like they had already pretty much made the decision that it would be okay to let me care for Houdini. That says a lot about their respect for you, too.

I'm the lucky one :wink

JimD wrote:
ya never can tell where the day's gonna go!" ~ Buck Jones

Sometimes you suspect., though. ;) Had a pretty good idea after seeing the quote, LOL! (And found under a car you say? Double LOL!)

:party::goodjob:party0002::big kiss::bouquet::hugsquish:

sas :bunnydance:

Houdini is doing fantabulous!

He passed his health check with flying colors.
The vet and I both think Houdini is a neutered male, but he'd like to see him in 6 months or so to confirm.

He's doing really well with the litter training. No accidents in 2 days now (touches wood).

I finally got him to try some dried papaya. Can you guess who has a new obsession??

I was going to move him into the big bunny room over the weekend, but I got sick and ended up staying in bed.
I'll have him re-situated by this weekend, though. I'll have to do a little each night. I'm in two car shows this weekend so I'll be pretty busy.

So he IS a boy! :wink

It's so great to hear he is adjusting and already being spoiled rotten with papaya. I am glad he is already neutered as that ought to make litter training him to 100% easier. I wonder, though... most of the time people who neuter their bunny know a little about them and I would hope not just set him free to roam in a dangerous world. Wonder if he got lost...

Every time I get attached to a bun in some way I wonder what their story is.

Latest posts

Back