RESOLVED! (IA) 2 Bunnies Need Homes- Iraq Deployment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
I received an email today- this woman lives near Cedar Rapids, IA and is being deployed 2/15/09. She has two female rabbits who need homes while she is deployed to Iraq. I assume they are trying to find them permanent homes but even a foster home would help so much.

IowaBunnies.jpg

IowaBunnies2.jpg

Im not sure if either is spayed but I can find out. I assume they are not bonded.

Can anyone help?

Unfortunately, they have tried all the soldiers/pets foster organizations and no one has room.

Im hoping we might have someone here in the area willing to help? Anyone? It looks like Cedar Rapids isnt too far from some places in IL, MO and WI, maybe we could try a transport?

Gosh they are both sobeautiful.

I really hope someone can take them in while their Mommie is off fighting in a war.

Susan:(

:cry1:I would love to take the mini-rex girl but hubby won't let me. Not only would I be gettting a gorgeous girl, I'd be helping a soldier. I'm gonna kick hubby in the knee.

Iowa you say? We have a great member in Iowa... should have some spare room for a foster situation?

o/` oh Lisa ...

(Won't put her on the spot by revealing her screenname)

sas :pleaseplease:

Actually, I just heard they found a place for them tonight. They are going to a wonderful permanent home since the woman doesnt know when she will be back from Iraq.

Yay!

Good to hear, I actually asked a friend of mine if he was interested earlier since he lives in Iowa. But he said he wanted to learn about becoming a good bunny daddy before he gets one. He's fallen in love with bunnies since I talk non-stop about Billy. But I'll let him know in the future if any bunnies need a home when he's ready.

Yaya

When your friend Billy is ready to adopt, send him to Midwest Rabbit Rescue & Re-home in Plymouth, Michigan. We have over 140 bunnies to choose from and you can find them on www.petfinder.com using the zip code 48170.

I'm the Shelter Manager there and would be happy to help in anyway possible.

Thanks!:D

lilbitsmom wrote:
Yaya

When your friend Billy is ready to adopt, send him to Midwest Rabbit Rescue & Re-home in Plymouth, Michigan. We have over 140 bunnies to choose from and you can find them on http://www.petfinder.com using the zip code 48170.

I'm the Shelter Manager there and would be happy to help in anyway possible.

Thanks!:D
I'd love to send him there, but he's in Iowa, lol. But if you know of any shelters in that state please let me know, thanks!

Latest posts

Back