Resolved! Dotty looking better

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank goodness she is doing better! Following Dotty's threads were so healing to me when I had my surgery and was ill... my coworkers could not believe I had returned to work as quickly as I did!

Keep eating and drinking and pooping, Dotty! We all love you!!!

Denise

If you need to get engaged to get your rabbit to eat and poop then a lot of us on this forum are in trouble.....LOL
No I'm sure that Dotty is picking up on your happiness :Dand it probably is having an positive effect on her physically.

Thank you guys!!

Denise, aww bless you! I'm so glad that Dotty makes someone else on this forum even a little bit as happy as she makes us, and that she helped you! She's one special bunny, for sure.

She ate loads of her veg again this morning, and her poos are getting bigger still! YAY! She's still not there, but getting there.

She was funny last night- she was trying to get to some hay in her litter tray and ended up putting her paw in the water bowl. She was so intent on getting the hay that she soaked her paw for a good minute or 2. Then she hopped across the room leaving little prints everywhere. Me and Steve were watching from bed, and I said 'I really hope she doesn't jump on my head now'. 5 minutes later, guess what? She jumped on my head! Soggy paw right in my eye!! :twitch: Silly bunny.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures Steve took the other day- Dotter teefies!!! She was totally tranced out after getting some Metacam so she let me look at her incision and then she stuck her teeth out!

Tranced:

IMG_0256.jpg

Dotter teefies!!!!

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

:D

i would like to say....
caramel is being spayed soon. well... in the next 2 or 3 months......
should be worried?

i would like to say....
should be worried?
ps. thats great dotty is better. *it might be because she wants to be invited to the hint hint*

Oooh, she's so big and fluffy I just want to squeeeeze her! How is she with strangers? Because as soon as she's feeling better, I'm coming to get her!

I just have to say that even though I have not commented on this post about Dotty recuperating, I have checked it everyday and I am so relieved to know that she is finally starting to act like her old self in her home with her mommy and daddy.

My daughters and I love to read about her and think she is just beautiful. It was very upsetting to read about her having such a hard time after her surgery and we have been saying little bunny prayers that she would recover successfully from her spay surgery.

You are so blessed to have her andshe is also blessedto have such wonderful bunny parents as you!We arevery glad that she is finally coming around! Best wishes!

Lilbitsmom (Laura, Michelle and Chelsea):bunnydance:

Yay! She will be the most awesome ringbearer!:biggrin2:

Glad to hear she is eating again....can't wait to see more pics... was glad to see tonight's!

Denise

Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:
i would like to say....
should be worried?

This is Dotty's thread, you'll get more replies if you start your own :)

sorry for :ph34r2yopur thread dotty...

:threadhijacked:

Oops! I didn't get an email for this thread! :(

Guess what we had yesterday??

EMPTY BOWL!!!

:D :yes::jumpforjoy::dancingorig::woohoo

She's scoffing all her food! YAY!!!

Her poops are back to their Giant-bunny-poop selves as well. All of a sudden yesterday they just got big lol.

This morning, she woke me up at 7am binkying around the bedroom like a crazy thing. She binkied so high she just landed on the bed at one point, looking around as if to say 'oops! how did I get up here?!' :p

I'm so glad Dotters is back! The real Dotters, not a paler version of her self! :biggrin2:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I'm sure that all your good thoughts must have made her better some how :) :hug:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Oops! I didn't get an email for this thread! :(

Guess what we had yesterday??

EMPTY BOWL!!!

:D :yes::jumpforjoy::dancingorig::woohoo

She's scoffing all her food! YAY!!!

Her poops are back to their Giant-bunny-poop selves as well. All of a sudden yesterday they just got big lol.

This morning, she woke me up at 7am binkying around the bedroom like a crazy thing. She binkied so high she just landed on the bed at one point, looking around as if to say 'oops! how did I get up here?!' :p

I'm so glad Dotters is back! The real Dotters, not a paler version of her self! :biggrin2:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I'm sure that all your good thoughts must have made her better some how :) :hug:
:goodjob:party0002::toast::litterhealthy:

Latest posts

Back