Reserved bunny/considering adoption

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have looked at bunnies needing a home but most were not allowed to go to a home with kids or other animals. I contacted a rescue that had a pair and they were adopted and she had another pair that would work but never sent paperwork. So I have a bunny on reserve to be picked up next month. I would like to have 2 bunnies. If they have any others I may get 2. Is it frowned to have littermates? Or best to have a non related bunny. I will keep an eye on rescues. Here is my soon to be bunny.

Attachments

• 6C359626-2327-4D8B-BC53-431B17340FFE.png
    6C359626-2327-4D8B-BC53-431B17340FFE.png
    686.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi!

I have had littermates go to homes together and they have done great together! In some ways, it's nice because they have known each other their whole life and are already quite bonded. The only thing is as they reach maturity they may start to fight or if it is a boy/girl pairing you'll need to separate them until they are fixed. I have had a few families in which this has happened and others who have gotten along great the whole time!

Latest posts

Back