Reply to bunnylady2 (Liz), and rabbit link info

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreasuredFriend

Reaction score
Inspiration? Any one got some ?

Liz, I respond to your StevenCurtisChapman note from the Infirmary section, Frontline used on Snowy, *RIP.*

Mods of RO, if this note is inappropriate here please shift to Let Your Hare Down or proper section. I felt RO members lurking may gain smiles or insight from the info.

"you're a masterpiece that all creation..." SCC's "Fingerprints of God" from his Speechless CD became my inspiration Rejuvenator for doing rabbit-outreach and welfare action. My brother sent me that song on a Holiday Travel CD. > he's to blame. ;)
Everytime I hear that song play it amps up any dreary days. Brings tears to me eyes for all the imperfect creatures out there. Not intensely religious, yet there is a good element and bad element (dark side factor) that cause humans to do inhumane & malicious acts, vs. earning an admired person compliment. That's my opinion.
two cents. :pray: < I do that too.
Remember the story about Lucky, the rabbit that humans taped explosives to, and threw him in the lake...? He was pulled out to survive...

http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/bailey.shtml

^ this link is add'l inspiration when our hearts ache or look for encouragement; why do we bother to help?

I'm glad there's another Steven Curtis Chapman listener on RO !! Your note brought smiles. ~ Another inspiration song, imo, is "Kerosene Kid" by Jimmy Wayne. Every bunn closeby gets picked up & danced with when that tune is spinning. :D
Looked at and :bunnieskiss smooched, regardless of features.

"Mrs. S, you've got a high angular jawline", says the orthodontist 10 years ago -- (you're imperfect from all aspects of magazine covers)

"the person in the mirror, doesn't look like the magazine..."

Inspiration does wonders when we gotta pick up our sagging butts, see thinning eyebrows in the mirror, a couple more wrinkles, and wonder just WHY on Earth am I here?!?

High-five to inspiration and plentiful bunny blog pics & stories - to all the RO mods and members that share from experiences and inform. 25 names immediately spring to mind though I'm boring y'all enough. Your participation helps rabbits find peace, happiness and human love. The best intangible reward. Which will never collect dust.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a theme song? Please share so we can listen...:energizerbunny::clover:

Thanks for being who you are, Liz and Patti, helping rabbits.

I think my rabbits have their own theme music, more than a theme song. In particular, Loki has the Bonanza theme song and Dora has The Flight of the Bumblebee.:D

Also there are twosongs on my BB King/ Eric Clapton cd Riding With the King that always make me think of shelter animals/people- Help the Poor and Hold On! I'm Comin. Also Who is this Child from Beethoven's Last Night by Transiberian Orchestra. It's about whether saving one life can mean anything or make any difference.

Latest posts

Back