Remodel impact of bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
We are going to be remolding our kitchen (thanks to a burst pipe):bawl:. Twigs currently has free run 24/7 of our living room/dining room. Once the remodel is finished the kitchen will be added to his space. During the remodel he will be moved to my daughters room. He already spent the weekend in there when the very loud blowers were drying out the walls. And he seemed ok in there doing DBF within a few minutes. (As a side note he LOVES my daughter and was more then happy to be in a room that totally smelled like her :bunnyheart

Anyway my question is how will all this effect him (litter box habits):dunno? We may or may not be changing out flooring (depends on how much $$$ we get) in the dining room plus we are opening up the a new room to him. He was fine when we brought him back out after the weekend he was in her room, but nothing that he could see had changed yet. Plus that was only for a 2 nights, once the remodeling starts it might be for up to 6 weeks before they are done. So what can I expect when it's all over???

Latest posts

Back