REMINDER: Be accurate with location on your profile

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Blue eyes

Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few members who have not listed actual location on their profile. Location is a required part of the registration process. Please know that listing one's country or state is not going to magically allow someone to locate your personal residence (especially with no real name). That info is far too general. However it is most helpful to forum members to have that information when answering questions.

It is quite helpful to those answering your questions to know...
1. what country you are in - - because, for example, available rabbit-related products vary per country and health concerns (like RHVD2) and availability of shots also vary per country; and
2. what state you are in (if in US) - - because, for example, weather related concerns vary per climate/location as does product availability (hay types for instance).

Please check what location is listed on your profile and make any corrections if needed.

Thank you

Last edited:

skipidragon

Reaction score
There are a few members who have not listed actual location on their profile. Location is a required part of the registration process. Please know that listing one's country or state is not going to magically allow someone to locate your personal residence. That info is far too general. However it is most helpful to forum members to have that information when answering questions.

1. what country you are in - - because, for example, available rabbit-related products vary per country and health concerns (like RHVD2) and availability of shots also vary per country; and
2. what state you are in (if in US) - - because, for example, weather related concerns vary per climate/location as does product availability (hay types for instance).

Please check what location is listed on your profile and make any corrections if needed.

Thank you
Where do I update location. I went to profile and all it wanted was a picture. You'll get one when I figure out how. I went to help and got this email. Where and how do I update location. Thanks

KayKai

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how can I change my profile name please? I did a temporary name when I signed up and I want to change it now.

FunBunMom

Reaction score
There are a few members who have not listed actual location on their profile. Location is a required part of the registration process. Please know that listing one's country or state is not going to magically allow someone to locate your personal residence (especially with no real name). That info is far too general. However it is most helpful to forum members to have that information when answering questions.

Thank you
is california ok?

Blue eyes

Staff member
Reaction score
is california ok?
If that is where you live. if you don't want to share your location then you cam just put USA or something like that
California is most helpful if that is where you live. Knowing the state is much more helpful than simply "USA" for the reasons explained in the first post above. For example, recommendations for how to store hay will be vastly different for a humid place like Florida as opposed to a dry desert climate like where I live in AZ.

Latest posts