Rehoming male lionhead, Gainesville GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily & Babbits

Reaction score
Over the past few months I've come to the decision to re-home one of my lionhead rabbits, Graham. It's been really difficult, but the situation he is in right now is not ideal and I would rather him be with someone who could give him a better life. He and his brother live in my room together but have been aggressive toward each other for the past year. They have separate pens and must take shifts roaming in the room because they can't be together. Four attempts at rebonding have had no success at all, and there is the occasional breakout when Graham escapes and they brawl.

I'm looking for a new home for him where he can spend more time roaming in a room/house (or have no pen at all). He has never had a chance to bond with other rabbits—just this rivalry with his brother. He is neutered.

I'm not sure whether Graham is purely a lionhead. He was free from a breeder who didn't seem to know what she was doing unfortunately, so I can't say for sure. He is very curious but shy, and his favorite thing in the world is the sound of pellets pouring into his dish (he will come running).

Attachments

• 20200401_222024.jpg
    20200401_222024.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back