Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyxoxo

Reaction score
Hello!

So recently I had to rehome two of my baby bunnies in order to care for the other two babies, (they are very small for their age), and their mama who is still recovering from being sick. I had rehomed another one of my rabbits to the person who took in my babies and she keeps him inside for the most part. She had sent me a picture of the babies the day after she took them in and they look very odd now. They were normally fluffy and would run around in the cage I had them in. Based off the picture, they look scared, (could be from the flash she used from her camera to take the picture), and are in a cage with wiring on the bottom. They also look wet like they have been really sweaty or in a humid environment. It could be missing them and regret of having to give them up, but I’m a little concerned about them..

She does own and breed rabbits, and she is well informed on how to care for rabbits but seeing my babies look like that just makes me anxious about their safety.

Update :
I messaged her today, and she sent me photos of the babies. The babies look better, they don’t look wet and they are doing good. :)

It's good that you're looking out for them. I would follow-up (maybe just frame it as, "I noticed that the rabbits looked a little wet in the last photo. I'm curious what that might have been?") to make sure everything is OK.

Latest posts

Back