REHOME: Washington State (NW)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I am cross-posting this from Lagamorph Lounge:

PitaandEddie.jpg

EddieandPita.jpg

Pita is a 5 year old, spayed, Mini Lop. She is very laid back and sweet. She loves to be pet and doesn't mind being held.

Eddie is a 3 year old, neutered, Mini Rex/Dutch mix. He is the crazy one and loves to run around and do great binkies. He is very into chewing up cardboard boxes, phone books, wicker baskets, etc.

They are both litter trained and are bonded to each other. They come with all of their supplies (a pen, carrier, travel cage, litter box, 25 pounds of APD pellets, a huge Rubbermaid box of hay, litter, toys, bunny books, vet records, etc). I live near Seattle but can transport them to a new home (or at least help set-up a bunny train).

Hey all. Pita and Eddie are still here. I haven't been too stressed with finding them a new home but we are going to be moving again at the end of the month and I am starting to get the stress back. We have been looking at houses to rent. It is crazy how less pet friendly people are around here. They aren't too worked up about Henry (being a small dog) but at the mention of the bunnies they picture dirty stinky beasts living in a poop filled hutch inside their rental home. Most are dead-set against it or want some huge fee (last I heard was 500 dollar non-refundable deposit for just the bunnies). I am trying my best to find them a GOOD home before the end of the month so I don't have to sneak them into our new place. It would be ideal if someone owned their own place or was currently renting with an understanding landlord. I have not had any luck with rescues agreeing to list them for me either on their site or Petfinder. One said they would but it has been over a month since they offered and I have not had any more replies from them. I am sure they are busy. I posted again on Craigslist. If anyone is a member of another forum, it would be great if you could post about them for me. I know if I was less picky they would already have a home but I want only the best for my two and refuse to send them to a outdoor hutch situation...they would be terrified, being strictly house bunnies their whole lives.

Thanks so much!

I have her e-mail address if anyone is interested. You can PM me (Snuggy's Mom) for it.

Hmm I swear I posted here already!

What a gorgeous couple they are. Has she had any luck? You know, I know its not entirely ethical, but I kept rabbits for 4 years while I was living in apt complexes that didnt allow pets. Isnt that what a walk in closet is for ? ;)

Latest posts

Back