REHOME: So. Cal. (Resolved)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like you have a great setup, I'm surehe will be just fine. Its all a matter of transport now. I have stillbeen looking for a local home for him just in case this falls through,but so far no luck. I pray we can get some help driving him. I'll dowhat I can and let you all know whats happening.

I'm sorry, I'm too far south to make any impact on the distance... BUT!!!

This coming Sunday (14th) there's a Rabbit show in Pomona and I KNOWthere's breeders heading south for that show, I'll put the word out tosee if I can find anyone able to asist with transporting.

Just confirming, he needs to get from Hisperia to Fresno correct?

:wink

~Sunshine

The bun actually needs to get to the Modestoarea if anyone is coming that far. I offered to meet a so caldriver in Fresno if they could arrange a bunny RR ride that far, but ifsomeone is coming up farther that would be terrific. I'm inOakdale, CA. about 2 hours north of Fresno.

Ok... so I should see if there's any breeders that can transport from Hisperia to Oakdale?

It's always easier to post the entire distance, then if I can getsomeone for most of the way, we will just have to fill in small gaps. ;)

There's a great Yahoo group I can post to which normally results insuccessful transports. It gets the word across Californiavery quickly to all breeders ;). Many California breeders arein the Central / Northern California area's.

~Sunshine

I apologize for being so late to see this. Yes he is in Hesperia.

P.s. My computer has been having issues but its all better now. ;)So I should be on top of this from now on.

:(Becknutt.....I'm not seeing much success in getting thelittle guy here. Have you had any transport offers?

Thanks Haley. I thought with all the rabbit shows coming up that we might find a ride to the central valley.

I'm still working on it from my end... don'tgive up just yet, Show season is gearing up and people are travelinggood distances to attend ;).

There's a show coming up in Bakersfield on Feb. 10th and a FlemishGiant show in Oakdale on March 17th. If all else fails, I'msure there would at least beone ARBA Judge that would beattending both show's, many times they are willing to transport.

There's also a popular show at the end of February in Del Mar...someone is bound to beheading south from the Oakdale/Fresnoarea to attend also.

So, there are options - it's just a matter of finding the right timeframe and route.

~Sunshine

PROGRESS!!!

I think we've got it done!!!

I have plans to go to the Bakersfield show myself... I am willing topick the bun up in Hesperia on my way to Bakersfield. ThenI've been able to secure a ride for him from the Bakersfield show onFeb. 10th to the Turlock show on Feb. 24th with a fellow breeder.

Turlock is only about 1/2 hour south of Oakdale.

Let me know if this plan will work out for you two and I'll be happy tofinalize the arrangements. PM me the pick up address and I'llPM my phone # and the other party's contact info as well.

~Sunshine

I have not had any luck either. Thank you toeveryone for your help and a big thanks to Calgal for her offer to takehim in. He still needs a home and I am going to pursue looking for alocal home for him. If anything comes up and we can get a driver afterall let me know and if he is still with me, I'll gladly send him up.Bless you all.

Thanks again everyone. :bunnydance:

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
PROGRESS!!!

I think we've got it done!!!

I have plans to go to the Bakersfield show myself... I am willing topick the bun up in Hesperia on my way to Bakersfield. ThenI've been able to secure a ride for him from the Bakersfield show onFeb. 10th to the Turlock show on Feb. 24th with a fellow breeder.

Turlock is only about 1/2 hour south of Oakdale.

Let me know if this plan will work out for you two and I'll be happy tofinalize the arrangements. PM me the pick up address and I'llPM my phone # and the other party's contact info as well.

~Sunshine

I grew up in Turlock...that would work out very well for me. Keep me informed!!

YAY!! I'm so happy to read that this all worked out!!!

I received Haley's PM asking for help, but we just live too far out,and our car is having some serious issues right now to be able to makethe distance. I'm so sorry we couldn't help out...but also sohappy to read that someone else was able to lend a hand withtransport!! :D

Keep us updated on how things turn out! :)

Hugs and love to all!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back