Greetings! I come today with a need for advice. I recently adopted a bunny - Moppy, 11 months old now, Mini-Lop - who needed to desperately be rehomed from a craigslist ad. He is very sweet and I love him very much. This was about 3 months ago.Fast forward to about 1 month ago and my girlfriend convinced me to go forward with adopting another bunny - Bunzago, 4 months old now, Holland Lop - who needed desperate rehoming from a craigslist ad as well. I tried to tell her we should take it slow, but we ended up getting him before checking either of the bunnies' compatibility with each other. Now, here's the problem. I have been having them stay in separate living areas but with a gate separating the two. I've attempted bonding, but they are both not neutered (males) and are having a hard time establishing dominance/relationship. I was still deciding on things, such as neutering because the cost is high, and I was not sure if they would even be a right fit for each other. As of recent, one of them managed to get near the other (4 month old had hoped over his cage, something we did not know was possible due to his small size) and have caused each other very minor skin wounds (scabs have formed). This does not happen when we put them in a neutral area to bond such as the tub or tile floor, which they both find very uncomfortable. Aggression to the point of nipping to draw blood has only happened when they enter each other's territory. Typically, Bunzago will hump Moppy who will not do much other than sit there and be on the receiving end, almost ignoring. No real progress feels to have been made regarding the two. What I ask for is, will neutering possibly solve their aggressive behavior towards each other, enough to bond? Or will they always have this sort of relationship even past neutering? I love both of them, but if I had to say, I have a stronger attachment to Moppy, and Bunzago is okay to be rehomed if I need to. The financial portion is kind of hard on me (college student working hard at multiple jobs) to neuter them both, but it's not impossible as I will never slack on their vet care despite any costs. I do not mind hearing the cold hard facts and if they are just not compatible, please let me know and I will do my best to rehome Bunzago to someone. Thank you. P.S. My original plan was to get a friend for Moppy so that when I'm gone for a long shift at the hospital (nursing student) he will be less alone as they have each other.