Rehome needed Asap - MN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could take them in but you're so far from me, I hope they find a home soon she looks so beautiful!

My dutches are very special to me. Hubby has two dutches that absolutely adore him, and give him kisses. They are spayed and neutered.

Are you close to Minnesota Companion Rabbit Society?

Have you reached out to them for potential forever homes for your beautiful girl?

Is she already spayed? Age? How did you acquire her, and how long have you had your Unnamed female?

@Lacrisha , Have you contacted Minnesota Companion Rabbit Society and asked for suggestions? What did they say? Or, contact Animal Humane Society in Minnesota.

Is your unnamed female RHVD2 vaccinated and spayed?

You are across the border from Onalaska Coulee Region Humane Society and while they have a rabbit-caring director or kennel lead (last I knew) they will be cautious wrt RHVD2 risks.

Caring people will hopefully assist so your beautiful & innocent dutch lady finds the right home! An indoor and dedicated home. She is beautiful. Reminds me of a few we care for, or dutches on Petfinder listings and at shelters.

@Lacrisha , Much love and gentle kisses to your lovely lady.

Your not to far from me. Is she still available??

Latest posts

Back