REHOME: Arkansas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
Lost thread originally posted by Doodle:

Snick (Snicky)still needs a home.

Here's her picture:

Snicky2.jpg

Snicky.jpg

She's two years old, spayed and weighs about 6-7 pounds. She's chocolate colored, but is so dark, she looks black. She is litter box trained.

If you know of anyone who'd like to giveher a good home, we can try to arrange transport if needed.

Snick has a date tonight with some prospective new parents, so wish us luck! They would be first-time rabbit owners, though, so I'm not so sure it's going to be a good fit since Snick is a bit of a handful. They live close by, so maybe they could visit several times first and/or give it a trial run and see how it goes, and I would be close by to help.

Send good vibes for Snicky. Pleeeease.
:)

Snick was very well behaved and sweet for her visit, but the couple just emailed me and said they have decided to hold off on getting a rabbit because they didn't realize the responsbility that it is. :( Hope I didn't turn them off by what I said...it wasn't anything negative, just basic care. I think they thought it would be very low-maintenance like having a cat, (which is what I used to think before I actually got rabbits, lol).

I was worried about being able to find Snick a home because of her cage aggression, so I moved her out of the large dog crate I had her in and put her in a pen, hoping that would help. It's definitely working. Eliminating the cage eliminated the aggression...why didn't I think of that earlier? She seems happier now. :) She's a sweet girl, and so cute and funny. Still won't eat her veggies though.

Well, I'm glad the people understand and realize what's involved NOW instead of later.No adoption isbetter than a surrender later on.

I'm sure Snicky will find a good home. She's a beautiful girl.

Sorry to hear that it was not a match. I posted your info on another rabbit board, hope you dont mind. I have someone who might be interested. I will get the info and get back to you about it. I hope you find a loving home for her soon.

Marie

Latest posts

Back