Recent Photography

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I know I've been MIA lately! I got some news I guess I'll start with that! First off, I got my Trio back and bonded together! :D Yay! And second Marley got spayed! :D Everyone is doing well!

Anyway, back to the main purpose of the post, photos! I pretty much am a photography-addict. :biggrin2:

The photos are in order from oldest to newest. :)

The_Classic_All_American_Dog_by_BozMurphy.jpg

Fly_Seagull__Fly_by_BozMurphy.jpg

REW_Hamster_01_by_BozMurphy.jpg

b94cdb7b322fa16abd49886609ce277e.jpg

27ee836c223c6bad7c1df5a8e8ac7f65.jpg

a24d5debfc4517c9c9a61bdb733f7c31.jpg

5f688ba1958db7ed1e5f9ecc84e32a1c.jpg

Sorry for the obnoxious watermark but my one of my photos was found posted on another site (used without my permission). So now I must have large, obnoxious, and ugly watermark! ;)

Looks great, and super awesome! I especially love the hamster one, it's awfully cute :)

Glad you got your trio back and bonded together :)

Wow!! :bow

You've got real talent. If you lived by me I would totally pay you to take pictures of my animals; your pictures are so professional and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone! :D
Yeah I haven't been online much lately. Summer is busy for me And now I started school so I don't get on the forum much still!

Oh my goodness what beautiful pictures...i also love the one of the hamster with the lollipop....that is just so darn cute!..

Perfect pictures! You should try photographer.I'm terrible taking pictures :twitch: But then again,at least its not awful like most my pictures :thud:

Thanks everyone! :D

Here's another:
Shelter_Kittens_by_BozMurphy.jpg

Two kitten at my local animal shelter. Fortunately these two have already been adopted! :D

Great photos! I love the hamster ones! Soo cute and creative!

What do you use to watermark your photos? I am a photographer too and I still don't watermark my photos and I know I need to so they are safe. I usually use Photobucket but its too much of a pain.

Thanks everyone!! :D

I use photoshop. I made a vector watermark and saved it so all I have to do is put it into the photo! Then I make an action so I don't have to style it every time. You can also run an image processor so that it will auto put the watermark on like tons of photos!

Latest posts

Back