Reasons why bunnies are WAY better than boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littl3red

Ashtin - Member
Reaction score
1) You can cuddle with both, but bunnies are WAY softer.
2) Bunnies always know when you're upset and give you lots of grooming and nose-bonks. Boys are usually oblivious to when you're upset, and when they do find out, they don't know how to handle it very well.
3) Bunnies love you FOREVER (as long as you give them plenty of parsley.)
4) I have never met a boy that was cuter than a bunny.
5) Bunnies don't run away because they want to "try new humans" before they settle down with one.
6) It's hard to pout when there's bunnies about! :)
7) Bunnies don't hide how they're feeling. If they're scared, they stomp and hide. If they're mad, they'll throw a tantrum. If they're happy, they'll binky.
8) Bunnies are great listeners (what else are those ears for?)
9) They give your resume classy touches.
17408_301223_540000000.jpg

10) Bunnies are WAYYYYYY smarter than boys are. :rollseyes

:yeahthat:
It took me 2 days to litter train Foo, but my husband still doesn't know how to put his dishes in the sink OR his clothes in the hamper.

:yeahthat:

13. Bunnies looks WAY cuter noming bananas than boys do :)

Sigh...us poor suffering boys. I'll be respectful and not make a 'why bunnies are better then girls' post because my wife is awesome and has saved all womankind for me in my eyes :)

And I got to confess...some of your list is quite true...for boys other then me.

Bunnies never leave the seat up on the toilet and have her almost fall in the middle of the night!

Also, the resume point made me laugh. Way too hard.

agnesthelion wrote:
13. Bunnies looks WAY cuter noming bananas than boys do :)

SO MUCH CUTER!! :biggrin:

My boyfriend loves bananas but I would much rather share my banana with Cleo and watch her make that cute smooshy face when she noms on her nana!!

qtipthebun wrote:
Bunnies never leave the seat up on the toilet and have her almost fall in the middle of the night!

When I was a teenager I fractured my assbone falling into the toilet, because my boyfriend at the time left the seat up. BTW, toilet water is WAY too cold.

whitelop wrote:
qtipthebun wrote:

When I was a teenager I fractured my assbone falling into the toilet, because my boyfriend at the time left the seat up. BTW, toilet water is WAY too cold.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You said!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA......As a mod I know I should edit that but I can't bare to its just to good!!!! Forgive me other mods!!!!!!!!!

I am so immature right now....:baghead

This is a very good topic and so darn true.

Give me bunnies any day. Men are ?????, never I won't say what I think.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back