Really Really Sad News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petkeeper

Reaction score
I was going to get Leolop for our playtime andhe was laying on his side dead in his cage. I am sodevasted. I only had him a week but was soattached. He seemed so healthy and robust.

Rest in Peace Leolop Feb 3, 2007- March 15, 2007

leolop4.jpg

I am so sorry to hear that. I know you were so excited to have Leolop.

I'm so very sorry. He was so young...

I'm going to move this to Rainbow Bridge so folks can share their condolances there.

Peg

I am sorry Petkeeper.... :sad:

No matter how long we had them, it always hurts when we lose them.
Binky Free Leolop ... Too YoungTo LeaveForRainbowBridge.:bunnyangel:

Rainbows :pink iris:

Thank you all. I am not sure whathappened...I am waiting to hear from the breeder. I amthinking maybe he was just to young...I thought he was to young but shesaid he was eating and drinking and doing well and had not interest inmom...which he was eating and drinking well, but maybe it was all justto much. I am not sure if the breeder will want a necropsydone or not. I will keep you all posted.

The hardest part is my 5 year old daughter...we have hadastring a pet deathslately when it rains, itpoors..we have lostto old age a ferret, and amouse. My dog had puppies and one had a cleft palate and hadto be put to sleep...so it has been hard for her.and she is taking themreally hard. This one was so unexpected it is hard to explainthat nature does what is best.

Thank you all for being here...it helps so much to talk to animal lovers who understand.

S.

I am so sorry to hear about Leolop :( He was such a beautiful little boy!!

It is tragic to lose them so young...and I know that you can get soattached to a darling pet so quickly! One week is well and truly longenough to fall head over heels in love with a special animal.

Binky free little Leolop!

:angelandbunny:

Hugs
Fiona

Latest posts

Back