*REALLY* not happy with Life right now (kissing bugs, humans, and rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas the Bun πŸ’•πŸ‡

Reaction score
Well I'm like 70% sure there's a kissing bug in my house.
BACK STORY: Well In my house there's a phobia of roaches for everyone except my dad.
Apparently my dad saw a bug yesterday that he thought was a roach and I guess to not have everyone screaming their heads off he didn't say anything and thought he'd deal with it when we were in bed. Well apparently The bug was on a lighting fixtures and because my parents tell us to turn the lights off I turned the lights off (The lights where On all day) before that. Well my dad said it had disapeared and that the light it was on was turned off and that didn't resemble a roach and wasn't round enough to be a June Bug. (And thought it was a kissing bug
So being the ✨over-dramatic teenager✨ I am I think it's a Kissing bug.I
And for the last hour and 30 minutes ish Well I've been worring about the health of my Rabbit, myself, and my family members. (Mainly the health of my rabbit)
Cause during the Quarantine I realized I love him more than some of my family members.

Anyways If you can and it doesn't gross you out I would appreciate it if you reply

Thank You,

Julie (over-dramatic teen)

The reason I mentioned the lights is because they are nocturnal (I know that there are tons of nocturnal bugs in Texas) But Kissing bugs are creepy and Gross (so that's I'm mention that)

I’m not that keen of bugs when you are going to the bed. I don’t know how many times I had bugs and lizards crawling on me when I visit my grandparents and I end up waking up screaming.

Worse for me was a big centipede crawling up from the shower well. I called for my mom without knowing she’s super scared of them because the bite hurt extremely bad because they have venom. So myself aren’t a fan living with my grandparents 😣

But I had never handled kissing bugs before, maybe try find the bug and kill it or release it outside.

I’m fascintated of bugs but they should at least stay outside my house.

Yaa unfortunately we can't find it 😫 (It might be dead I doubt it) it should be sleeping right now so...😲 (that's how life's going right now)

Update
I found a bug on my shirt 😱
So I was replying to this thread and I find a bug on my shirt
Jump up and run to my room change shirts and freak out
NOTE: Was not the kissing bug (some other bug)
Still freaky though 😬
Note: That's the first time I have ever I have had a bug in my shirt and it happens to be when I'm being terrorized by what I think is a kissing bug

(Hope yall are doing well)

Julie

Why are kissing bugs so bad? Are they venomous or something? Or just plain gross?
We have here some types of small bugs that click and snap their backs all the time when they're suppressed or captured. Those are awkward indeed. Lucky me that i'm not scared of any!

Why are kissing bugs so bad? Are they venomous or something? Or just plain gross?
We have here some types of small bugs that click and snap their backs all the time when they're suppressed or captured. Those are awkward indeed. Lucky me that i'm not scared of any!
They come out at night and suck your blood and then do their business on you
Their poo 60% of the time containe s virus 😬😬

Latest posts

Back