RE-bonding with me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinmoveit

Reaction score
So, I recently moved my buns to an area where they would have more space to run. They LOVE it. They binky everywhere. But now they seem to be scared of me. I usually sit in their x-pen outside of their hutch and they would play and run around. Now that they have moved, if I am in the same room, they hide in their hutch.

Any ideas on how I can re-bond with them? They're in the same room as me now and as long as I am in there, they won't come out of their hutch.

How about each time you come into the room you immediately go to their area with a favorite healthy treat to entice them to come out? Each time they come out be sure to give them a small treat. Also, sitting near their cage/area in the room as much as possible, reading or doing something that doesn't require much movement or noise & then as they come out give them a treat. Just a couple of suggestions hope you can soon find a good way to rebuild that bond!

I'd take them out of their hutch by hand, lock it up so they go oh...right...this person is safe, we know that!

I'm hoping they just need time to adjust. I miss my cuddles. Peanut is still under a year and pretty independent, but Stark has always been my cuddler. He tends to trust Peanut's lead though and will follow her out of the hutch. So if she doesn't go out, he doesn't budge.

Latest posts

Back