Hi all, we have had 2 buns since they were babies, as they are litter mates. We brought them home at the same time and they bonded very nicely, grooming each other and sleeping together. UNTIL, about 3 mo old, then one started actively chasing the other, which lead us to find out that we had 1 female bun and 1 male bun. Oops! So, we immediately separated them. Now, fast forward 2 months and the male bun has been neutered and the female bun will be fixed, when its recommended, in late Dec. Since our male bun had surgery over 3 weeks ago, we decided to see if we could put them together again, so we created a "new" area for them together to get to know one another again. Our male bun still pokes and tries to hump the female and she wants nothing to do with him. So, do we continue to have little bits of supervised time together or do we simply wait until "after" she has been fixed before we attempt this bonding again? We are lost...they are in kennels next to each other, so they see each other. We fear re-bonding them now, as we assume after our girl has surgery we will have to separate them again until she heals.